Hall Of Fame 2013 Charity Auction
Motor Sport magazine was delighted to team up with The Grand Prix Mechanics Charitable Trust to raise funds for this remarkable charity.
"If I hadn't had the best mechanics in the world when I was racing, I wouldn’t be here today. I think mechanics are the only true professionals in the business, totally dedicated to the sport. It is not just a question of helping Grand Prix mechanics through hardships they may face, but a question of access to the right help, for example assisting them with recovery from injury."
- Sir Jackie Stewart OBE
Online bidding for the Hall of Fame 2013 auction closed at midnight on Sunday February 24, 2013, with the live auction taking place at the Hall of Fame on the following evening, Monday February 25. Two further lots were then open exclusively to online bidders, which drew to a close at midnight on Sunday March 10, 2013.
All together, we raised an incredible total of £94,100! Thank you to everyone who took part in the bidding and to all the donors for helping make it such a success.
- Kimi Räikkönen’s Wheel And Pirelli Tyre
- Hydraulic Manifold
- Williams Differential Gear
- Jenson Button’s Race Seat
- Mercedes F1 Suspension Upright
- Fernando Alonso’s Ferrari Cylinder Head Cover
- Silverstone Driving Experience
- Sebastian Vettel’s Steering Wheel
- 2013 F1 British Grand Prix VIP Paddock Club and Paddock Passes
- Ayrton Senna’s Racing Gloves
- Ferrari Factory Tour And Drive At Maranello